I have just been tagged by my friend and fellow blogger Gwen, who is a very talented and gifted artist. For years she made her living as a freelance commercial art and a muralist. But now she is painting what she wants. Please visit her blog to see her beautiful work and see her interesting Tag Answers.
I am also tagging some other blogs that I enjoy. You will find them in my Blog Roll. I also subscribe to each of them in my Google RSS Reader, so that they arrive on my home page on a daily basis. It is the best way not to miss a post from your favorite blogger.
So Tag You’re It…
And now for the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules in your blog
3. Write five random things about yourself
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged
So Here Goes…
- I am a lot older than I look. But don’t ever ask me my age, I wouldn’t want to tell a lie.
- Even though I am the “Chicks Flicks chick”, I love sci-fi movies. I am not a Trekkie, but I can’t wait to see the new J.J. Abrams Star Trek.
- Love Barbra Streisand. I have seen The Way We Were more than 50 times. At least when I last counted.
- If I had it to do all over again, I would be 32 and look like Halle Berry. But then again, who wouldn’t?
- If all great novelists write from experience, I wish I had lived a much more adventurous life, because I know I have a great novel somewhere in me waiting to get out.
And now for my 5 Tag Picks:
Action Flick Chick
La Femme Reel
Chick Flick Mania