Since the 2006 release of Casino Royale, all of my male friends have been anxiously awaiting this action packed 007 adventure with the baited breath of puppies.
Quantum of Solace, the 22nd Bond film stars Daniel Craig, the blond Bond. That is another subject, so don’t get me started.
Needless to say, I miss Pierce and I am sure there are some Sean Connery fans out there too. Who knows? Someone may actually think Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton or James Lazenby were also good Bonds.
The new Bond, blonde though he may be is non-stop action.
He goes from one car chase to another, crashing cars, exploding buildings all while wearing a tuxedo and romancing a beautiful woman.
That’s why guys like James Bond movies. But why do women like him? What makes a James Bond movie a Chick Flick?
Why Women Love James Bond Movies
- The Car: The Aston Martin. Don’t we all love a man with a fancy sports car equipped with rockets and ejector seats.
- The Tuxedo: Any man that can overthrow governments in formal attire can handle any emergency and is just plain cool.
- 007 is Deadly. There is something sexy about a man who has a licence to kill. Those of you who like bad boys can understand the lure a man with a dark past and lots of secrets. After all, who have more secret buried in his closet than a secret agent?
- Bond Girls: Unlike past Bond girls who made the mistake of falling in love with 007, modern Bond Girls like Halle Berry and Michelle Yeoh are great strong women who can take care of themselves in a fight and don’t mind a little romance from 007.
Have you noticed that the ladies who fall in love with JB don’t last long, they always die.
- Pierce Brosnan: I couldn’t help it. He is my favorite Bond. Actually, he is my favorite. PERIOD. Seriously, that man can WEAR a tuxedo.
Who is your favorite Bond?
Let me know what you think over on the Just Chick Flicks Facebook Page.